The manual is for your orientation.
Please assign a new password first (using “Forgot password” on the login page).
You will then receive an email – please follow the instructions in the email.
Please use your username or email address and your password.
Forgotten login data
If you forget your login data, you can reset your password as follows:
1. go to profil.depa.tech and select “Forgot password?
2. enter your email address and click OK.
3. you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
4. click on the link in the email and follow the instructions.
Data Reference / Download
As soon as a data delivery is ready for you, you will be informed by email.
To download a delivery, please click on “Data deliveries”.
All deliveries will be displayed.
Download a corresponding delivery by clicking on the “Download-Symbol”.
You will receive an invoice by email after each data delivery provided.
The exact invoice items depend on the delivery format.
If you have set up several profiles, you will receive an invoice
for each profile (or the associated data delivery).
Adjust personal settings
You can make various settings for your user account.
These include e.g.
- Your password must meet certain criteria – information will be displayed as you enter it
Enable Multi-factor authentication
- further information can be found here
Set email notifications
Set menu language
Click on your username in the left corner
Make the required changes
Click on “Save”.
You should log off after finishing your work at depa.tech.
Click on your user name in the left corner.
Select “Log out”.